Prof. Alessandro Corsini: Associate Professor of Energy systems at Sapienza University of Rome. He holds a M.Sc. degree in mechanical engineering and a Ph.D. in energy. His research is focused on:
- Numerical methods for turbomachinery flow simulation and particle laden flows and erosion in turbomachinery.
- Advanced design concepts in industrial fans and blowers, axial and radial pumps
- RES: Ocean Energy and innovative design of air turbines for OWC system, development of co-powered small-scale CSP unit.
- Rotating machinery: Diagnosis and control of stall in industrial fans.
- Rotating machinery: Passive noise control in industrial fan.
He has written over 100 scientific papers and holds several patents on industrial turbomachinery design and operations.